... musings from a distance ...
Tuesday, 12 May 2009
1. The mad boxer shot a quick, gloved jab at the jaw of his dizzy opponent.
2. The July sun caused a fragment of black pine wax to ooze on the velvet quilt.
3. A quart jar of oil mixed with zinc oxide makes a very bright paint.
4. Whenever the black fox jumped the squirrel gazed suspiciously.
5. Do you know that Lorenzo called off his trip to visit Mexico City just because they told him the conquistadores were gone?
Tor_Khan تور خان
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)